Sunday, February 17, 2008

C is for Chaos

This symbol might look familiar, as I used the chaos star a little while ago for a CJ entry also.

but hey, I was a huge Hawkwind & Moorcock fan in my youth, so old habits die hard, I guess :)

This is another entry for my A-Z journal, a quick one this time, trying to catch up...

And no, the state of my work table (original pic below) isn't a set up, I really do work in that mess :)

Pic printed on plain card, cut with the Cricut and treated with Judikins microglaze to protect the inkjet inks from spills.

Then all I did was stuck it on a square of black card,painted around it roughly with interference paints in blue, red and violet (I looooooooove interference paints!!!), and wrote/stamped the title in black

Easy peasy

2 comments:

Alter Me said...

lol are you sure that's not my desk????

i've been told off for being too messy.........

somehow, though, tidiness and art don't go together! (i reckon if you impose those kind of rules at the start it would all go downhill from there!)
love it!
j

Anonymous said...

Hey...you came all the way to the U.S. to take a pic of my room and didn't even say 'hi' to me, lol. Seriously, this is what my room looks like when I am creating. Great CJ page also :o)