Saturday, February 23, 2008

Let's invite the dads along to every game :)

Two games with their dads watching intently from the stands, two wins, coincidence? I think not.

I would be scared to upset Mr Bieksa, that's for sure, to quote some of my fellow bloggers, the man is badass!!! :D

(Actually I think he looks cool, bet he would be fun to hang out with, and he'd have a few tales to tell about our Kev)

Taylor's dad looks like a laugh too (2nd from left):



Mason Raymond's dad is kinda cute ;) wonder if Mrs Raymond is still on the scene? :D



Canucks lensman Jeff Vinnnick was along for the ride on the 4-day dads' road trip, and as usual he took some great photos (you know I'm sure he fancies Kes and Roberto, but you won't see me complaining!!)

You can see the whole photo diary here

Here are a few of my personal favourites

Kes first - some proper wibble-inducing pics in this lot:







Now Bobby (I'm feeling the Luuuuuu at the moment :)):





And more of the best team on the planet (yeah yeah, I know other teams have more points, and more silverware, but they're not my Canucks):






Thanks for coming along on the trip, dads, you inspired your boys, moms next?

No comments: