Sunday, March 02, 2008

Bittersweet Mother's Day

Seems like an odd thing to say, but it really hit me when all the Mother's Day blurb started going up in the shops, that I don't have a Mum any more. The first year ever that I haven't bought or made a card. Its weird. You expect them to always be there, somehow. Miss you, Mum, hope you are happy. Have a good Mother's Day, wherever you are.

On the other hand, Mother's Day reminds me that I am blessed with three wonderful boys, who I love very much, and who love me too.

Connor went into the shop all by himself, chose this bear for me, and took it to the checkout. Such a grown up little fella. And I love the card he made on the computer, digi art is maybe his future :)

The big boys will no doubt lavish me with gifts when they finally get out of bed (yeah yeah, course they will :D)

1 comment:

Alter Me said...

thinking of you ((((Hugs)))) xxxxxx and your boys sound wonderful