Friday, March 07, 2008

a little Kespic catch up

I haven't done one of these for a while.

Ladies and gentlemen, probably mainly ladies, may I present:

A wibble-inducing anthem pic (that I had to edit the giant NHL watermark off of, yawn, so don't look too closely as I did a bit of a botch Photoshop job)

FINALLY a full size version of his current roster pic (HOW long have I been looking for this???!!!)

A couple of really nice ones from the Canucks Place open day

And some in game pics

Oh - and a couple of vids, a relatively new, nicely made fan tribute. And a re-upload of the CDC highlight reel from last year that I originally uploaded to Youtube but which disappeared when my YT account inexplicably died a death.





If anyone has any of those last little pics full size without the watermark (no way could I Photoshop these out), or has a Getty account and could get them for me, I would be forever in their debt.......

Especially the one where you can clearly see BULL 17 on the stick, that one I would pay good money for...Year of the Bull, and all that jazz.....

















No comments: