Sunday, March 30, 2008

A to Z Journal - F and G


The great thing about jetlag, is that you are wide awake until about 5am, which gives you loads more time for playing around with paints and stuff :)

(getting up the next morning? not so much fun!)

But at least I am now back up to date with my A-Z journal.

Both of these were no brainers, as H will be (anyone for hockey??)

F had to be Frusciante - my muse, and for G what else to choose to represent 2008 me than geocaching, my craze-of-the-moment...

The background of the F page is ecoline inks sponged onto textured cardstock, and sprayed over the top with a perfect pearls suspension to blend and add sparkle.

The text (Stampers Anon) was stamped with Brilliance Pearlescent Rust

Once it was all dry I printed the render of John straight onto the painted background, and then finished it all off with the strips of gaffer tape and stamped text.



The geocaching page was simplicity itself. Two colours of pearlescent liquid acrylic onto white card, blended with a baby wipe. Pic of me triumphantly celebrating my first cache find stuck on top. A compass stamped up top in pink Stazon, and text stamped and hand written.

I have another long sleepless night ahead of me.....might do a CJ :)

No comments: