Saturday, April 26, 2008

'citing stuff - baby Kesler could be here any day!

From yesterday's Vancouver Sun:

Kesler confirmed he won't be playing for Team USA in the upcoming world championships due to his wife's advanced pregnancy. In fact, the Keslers thought the baby, a girl, was on its way Wednesday night and rushed off to hospital in what turned out to be a false alarm.

"We all got excited," said the 23-year-old Kesler. "The baby is due the first week of May but it looks like we're going to have it even earlier. I definitely made the right decision not going to the world championships because I would have been devastated if I missed the birth.

"Now I will get to spend three or four months with our baby girl before training camp. That will be good."


Good luck Andrea! :)

Plus a vid from locker clean out day

(stuff like this will end up being stored over at www.Ryan-Kesler.com rather than on here....but I don't have the video library set up there yet, and I don't want to lose the link :))

No comments: