Wednesday, April 02, 2008

This is the sweetest thing I have ever read :)



Alex Ovechkin's Love Story

The girl must have fallen off her seat when she read that interview.... hello to SPY.....bless!!!

It's like a fairytale

I'm all "awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww" now :)

Good luck to the both of them, that kid deserves a shedload of happiness.

Making the playoffs would make him happy.... and me ...... go Caps!!!!



Bad news for my other adopted team last night - after a valiant last minute rush to the finish line, the Oilers lost last night in a close game to the Flames, and that's Edmonton out of the race for this season :(

That team has so much young talent, I really don't think that they will be in the same position next year. If they can stay relatively injury free I reckon they will be a force.

As for the Canucks.....we went from a 0-2 lead last night to losing 4-2 to the Avs.

And Nashville, our main rivals for that last playoff spot, went from losing 0-3 to the Blues to winning 4-3. Aaaargggghhhhhh.

this one is going to go right down to the wire.

I don't think my nerves can hack it!!!!!

Let me go read that Ovie love story again.....

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :) :) :)

1 comment:

Anam_Kihaku said...

such a sweet story. wish them all the best. stability and love account for a lot.

pity the interview had to go and basically try and make it so its like normal hockey players dont use dating sites etc or pick up strangers from the internet.. very odd..

as for hickey - grump, grump, grump.