Saturday, May 31, 2008

no Friday Fiver this week....but the hlog girls came through

1.) Are you allergic to anything?
Yup - lots of things - most notably cats (aatchoooo!!!), pollen (although my hay fever isn't as bad as it was when I was a kiddie), lanolin (hence my nasty reaction to the cream my tattooist gave me for my orcas - I stupidly didn't check the ingredients), and the Philadelphia Flyers

2.) What do you like on toast?
Honey, or cottage cheese and pineapple, or cheese and barbecue sauce. Not all at the same time, obviously.

3.) Which stuffed animal was your favorite as a child?
I had a dog, called Ginger, that my great aunt (I think) made for me when I was a baby. He was a bit rock hard, and his fur was everso wiry, so he wasn't really the definition of cuddly - but I loved him anyway :)

4.) Do you have a pencil cup? What does it look like?
Nope, I have LOTS of pens and pencils - so I keep them all in a drawer, not a cup

5.) What is one thing you never leave your house without?

ummm....I can't think of anything I NEVER leave behind. I guess I usually have my phone, but not always. And if there's nobody else home I'd take my keys, because otherwise I wouldn't be able to get back in :)

No comments: