Friday, October 03, 2008

Getting alternately excited and depressed about the weekend

THE HOCKEY SEASON IS STARTING!!!!

But - sob - I was supposed to BE there :( :( :(

I hope the nice Canadian chappie and equally nice German girl who between them bought my five tickets for the Stockholm Pens/Sens game have a really good time.

Sob :(

So I have been cheering myself up with this:



Max Talbot is soooooooooooo funny!!!

Thank the lords above that those boys can play hockey because (Maxime potentially aside) they sure don't have the skillz in the acting department :)

So, who are you rooting for this weekend? For me it's the Pens in Stockholm, and, purely for Naslund (and the fact that Hollweg was in New York when he did his funny little dance that still makes me chuckle), the Rangers in Prague.

God, I wish I hadn't sold those tickets :( :( :(

I mean, who needs a car???? I could have walked the 50 mile round trip to work every day. Sigh.

No comments: