Friday, December 19, 2008

Friday Five - 19th December 2008

1.) What hockey related item would you like?
Is "Ryan Kesler" an accceptable answer to this question? No? Pity. OK, it would have to be either tickets, flights and accommodation for the Winter Classic; or this gameworn Manitoba Moose jersey that I was mere inches away from owning when the seller infuriatingly backed out of the deal.

2.) Do you turn off the lights when you leave a room?
Not unless it's bed time, usually. Unless it's a loo. But only because there is constant traffic around my house, so if I did turn the lights off, someone else would only put them straight back on 3 minutes later. And I'm sure I read somewhere that that uses more electricity than just leaving them on. If I'm wrong - sorry planet!

3.) Tea or coffee?
Neither. I don't really do hot drinks. I might drink a hot Ribena or a hot orange squash if I'm feeling poorly or am very cold, but usually cold drinks are all I have.

4.) Do you like peppermint?
In toothpaste or After Eights, yes, but that's about it. It's not a flavour I seek out.

5.) What do you do obsessively?
Check my emails every 30 seconds?

No comments: