Monday, April 27, 2009

Time for my annual scrapbook page


I've averaged 1 layout a year since 2006, so I'm hardly the world's most prolific scrapbooker :D

But I do enjoy it when I give it a go.

Check back here Summer 2010 for my next one :)

This is for fellow Wildcats fans Michelle and Tracy, who know how to rock the Sherlock Holmes look...

The hat and magnifying glass are paper pieced, and the top bit of the magnifying glass lifts up to reveal more journalling.

The fingerprints are mine, and I made the mistake of using permanent black ink, so I turned up at the local crown court this morning for my first day of jury service looking like I had just had my dabs taken down the local nick! I didn't really think that one through...

Had fun with this. Thanks to Michelle for giving me the push to play with paper again.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the page, thanks a million x Michelle x

3rdEyeMuse said...

what a terrific page! I especially like the paper hat. :)

monika said...

Lol I couldn't tell you when I last scrap booked. I haven;t done a single page of Angelo. I will, so I keep telling myself.

Tracey said...

This is brilliant.. Now this is the kind of thing i want to do with my cards... fancyness on the outside.. and i've now decided i'll put my cards, 1 per page( no idea what size books best for this?) and get myself some ziggy zaggy scissors to cut some card into a jauntiness wotsit to write any recipes on. i'll need various bits and bobs from somewhere ( no idea where) with an "around the world" theme.
Well done you and any ideas now i know what i want! most welcome lol