Monday, July 06, 2009

Shroooooms


My 10th entry in the fabric round robin...only 2 more to go - sob - have really enjoyed it

This particular person's CJ (not really a "J" as it's not really a book) has evolved a nature theme on its travels, so I wanted to stay on topic...and mushrooms were the first subject that came to mind.

I used some fabric from a pair of kiddies trousers I got in the Matalan clearance store, and the same reverse applique technique that I used before on the jellyfish entry.

PS sorry for neglecting the blog...I only really post here when I've made something, and life has been way too busy lately for making stuff, I'm afraid.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is awesome! Clever girl, you are!

Sid said...

Love your facbric work Sarah, and this is no exception !! Gorgeous !

ally said...

this is gorgeous x

Anonymous said...

well,this piece has been worth the wait....a wonderful creation!

3rdEyeMuse said...

those mushrooms are magical!!

3djean said...

hi

just to let you know that the ART RAFFLE is back up and running. Sarah who was running it has now passed the rains over to me , i do hop eyou will join in again. you can now find use at www.monthlyartraffle.blogspot.com

regards
jean
www.3djean.co.uk

3djean said...

that would be great honey , send the list and i will email everyone on it
and a re direct would be great
thanks honey

forcryeye said...

I LOVE the shrooms, man! I find myself incorporating them in my work all the time!!! xo I know the feeling about neglecting the blog, and not having enough time to create!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

This is the second time today that I've been by looking for your buried treasure. Not a problem, because I ended up enjoying a lot of your blog.

Minxy said...

Aw Sarah, your shroom piece is rockin hun :O) x

Darcy Marshall said...

Loving your shrooms!

jay670120 said...

Love mushrooms and yours are fabby. Come along and share your crafts over at our blog we would love to see. We also have competitions,Challenges and much more x
www.fiskarettes.co.uk