Friday, January 29, 2010

While I'm blogging....when I really should be sleeping....


....how do you like my new pebbles? :)

I bought these today in the local bargain shop (where Ethan used to work, sadly now in its last week) for 20p :)

I thought they might be good for photographing jewellery on.

They don't really work with this first one, which is a half Persian 4 in 1 bracelet I made last night for Connor, as the rubber rings make it hold its shape for dear life, which means the bracelet steadfastly refuses to drape attractively over the pebbles....

But they look fab with my, still work in progress, Euro 4 in 1 copper cuff, don't you think? Drapes like a pro :)

3 comments:

Alison the BWW said...

I'm reading when I should be sleeping :) love both of these (and the pebbles!!) but that copper euro is to die for, I thought it was finished.......(ah penny has dropped jar of pebbles not just an empty jar...ta very much, I may use them to take pics of chainmaille...all my own idea of course :))

Sid said...

Both bracelets look fab Sarah !

Lorraine said...

love the start of this copper bracelet very steam punk looking..those pebbles are a good idea..liked your B post..Luke has just pointed out that Connor has his top on they both love camouflage!