Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Nights = Lights = Disney Magic


A pretty simple entry in this month's Disney CJ...

The theme was Disney Nights...and so I thought I'd concentrate on the aspect of night-time that Disney does best - the spectacular lights

The book had these very cool shaped pages, already black, so for the background I just coated them with Jo Sonja's Opal Dust (I looooove that stuuuufffff!), and then sprayed with Krylon triple thick gloss varnish.

The photo of the castle was backed with black card to give it a bit of elevation and then cut out and edged with black sharpie. It also got a blast of the triple thick varnish to make it extra glossy.

I stippled a little pearlescent ink around the castle to mimic the glow from the lights dispersing into the night sky, and added stars and gems.

On the other side, the title was Cricutted and stickled, and the subtext was dymo'd.

And that's it. I told you it was a simple one.

1 comment:

Sid said...

Great pages and subject too !